About Me

My photo
I am a Solitary Pagan mother of one. I started my path as a teen and have continued to learn and grow as I age. Now in my early thirties I finally start to feel as if I am finding myself. I am a modest, head covering (veiling) Pagan. Who recently just started this practices. I feel that I have finally really started to listen and hear the Gods and Goddesses call. Please remember there is no right path, just the path that is right for you. )0( Blessings

Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Paganism is and is not, a quick glance.

 What Paganism/Wicca is:
  • An earth based religion in which nature is held dear. That all things from trees to animals and everything is between is sacred.
  • There are many Paths that one may choice to follow
  • The belief in Karma or the rule of three what ever you put out good or bad comes back to you three times. 
  • That there is both a male and female God. The belief that there is polarity in things. Good and Bad, Dark and light, Male and Female.
  • Following the wheel of the year, and the turning of the seasons. 
  • Acknowledge the Sabbat's
  • Following the moon cycle 
  • Believe in the concept of "Harm None"
  • The belief in rencarnation 
What it is not:
  • A cult any more then any other religion is. 
  • We do not sacrifice animals
  • We are not satanists
  • We do not believe in hell
  • Or the devil 
  • We are not like the Girls from the Craft, or Charmed or interest show here
  • We do not go around casting spells on people
  • Or run around naked all the time

I will probably continue to add to this list as time goes on. These are the quick basics of what Paganism is and is not. 

1 comment:

  1. You mean I have to put my clothes back on? Dang!!!

    I'm enjoying your blog, Tracy. :)

    C

    ReplyDelete