About Me

My photo
I am a Solitary Pagan mother of one. I started my path as a teen and have continued to learn and grow as I age. Now in my early thirties I finally start to feel as if I am finding myself. I am a modest, head covering (veiling) Pagan. Who recently just started this practices. I feel that I have finally really started to listen and hear the Gods and Goddesses call. Please remember there is no right path, just the path that is right for you. )0( Blessings

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the Solitary Eclectic Pagan!!!! I know I said something similar in my about me area but I will expand a little more here.
   I am in my early thirties mother to one very amazing child. I am sort of a jack of all trades but call myself a mother first and artist second. I was in my teens when I started to discover Paganism and Wicca. My mom just about had a bird.  She eventually came around when I was in my twenties and started to ask more reasonable questions about my spirituality. I wouldn't say I follow one specific God or Goddess, or one specific tradition hence Eclectic. In my home we call them Mother and Father, or God and Goddess. We do acknowledge that there is more then one I just don't follow specific ones. I know people that follow Poseidon or Thor, or Dianna but I have not had one call to me to say over the others. We Pray regularly in my home, I have an Alter, we acknowledge the Sabbaths but don't necessarily adhere to strict rituals surrounding them. I am a modest Pagan as well, and I head cover (veil) this is a newer practice for me. I will get into that at another time.
 As for my daughter I am not trying to lead her one way or another when it comes to her spirituality I feel that it needs to be her choice, it is something so personal I don't feel it is mine to make for her. I think as she gets older she will know what the right path for her is.
   So there it is my blurb and first blog post.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment